Audit reports 2012
Reports from the Swedish NAO Performance Audit Department.
Browse Audit Reports/summaries (by publishing year)
Audit Reports/Summaries 2012
- The 2008 dental care reform – does everyone benefit?
- Establishment through enterprise – are central government programmes for entrepreneurs effective for those born abroad?
- The Nordic Battlegroup 2011
- Simplifying company regulations – the Government still has a long way to go
- The Swedish state’s sales of pharmacies
- Central government investments in transport infrastructure – value for money?
- The Government's reporting in the Budget Bill for 2013 – clear and transparent?
- Swedish climate research – what are the Swedish costs and effects?
- More to simplify! – Administration in Structural Funds projects
- Infrastructure Planning – a roadmap the climate objectives
- Passed? – The Swedish Schools Inspectorate's consideration of applications from private operators that wish to become principal organisers
- Central government activities in ambulance services
- The local government economy and sustainable public finances
- The start of something new – preparatory initiatives for the establishment of asylum seekers
- SBAB – added value, diversity and competition
- Whose responsibility? - State supervision of information on the occupational pension market
- Procurement of roads and railways by the Swedish Transport Administration – does it lead to high productivity?
- Efficiency measurement as a means of comparing employment offices
- Climate-related taxes – Who pays? (full report)
- Business compliance controls – selection, volume development and monitoring
- How to manage higher education and research at universities and university colleges – final audit report
- The Government’s role on the gambling market – are targets achieved?
- Savings in the materiel supply of the Swedish Armed Forces – the Government Implementation Group 2008
- Regional co-financing of Citybanan
Share in social media and by e-mail
Send your questions or comments via the form below and we will make sure that they reach the right member of staff. Please state if your question concerns the information on this particular page.