Climate for the money? Audits within the climate area 2009-2013 (RiR 2013:19)
The 2020 climate objective seems to be being achieved but the costs risk being unnecessarily high. In the longer term there is a risk that Sweden will not achieve the vision of almost zero emissions by 2050. The Government has no coherent picture of what different climate measures cost and what emission reductions they give.
- Annex 1, Starting points for management and monitoring Pdf, 217 kB.
- Annex 2, The EU Emissions Trading System Pdf, 239 kB.
- Annex 3, Climate and energy objectives in Sweden and the EU Pdf, 585 kB.
- Annex 4, Greenhouse gas emissions Pdf, 347 kB.
- Annex 5, Ministries responsible Pdf, 365 kB.
- Annex 6, Policy instruments audited and their effects Pdf, 263 kB.
- Annex 7, Climate reports Pdf, 194 kB.
- Annex 8, Prices of emission allowances Pdf, 157 kB.
- Annex 9, Management and monitoring of climate policy in the United Kingdom Pdf, 157 kB.
Share in social media and by e-mail
Send your questions or comments via the form below and we will make sure that they reach the right member of staff. Please state if your question concerns the information on this particular page.