Audit reports 2014
Reports from the Swedish NAO Performance Audit Department.
Browse Audit Reports/summaries (by publishing year)
Audit Reports/Summaries 2014
- The impacts of economic policy – Deficiencies in information on central government initiatives
- Development aid through international organisations – Ministry for Foreign Affairs handling of multilateral development cooperation
- Agreements between the Government and SALAR within health and medical care – voluntary participation but difficult to decline
- The work of the Swedish Public Employment Service in the event of notice – A contribution to efficient adjustment measures?
- Specific government grants – A way towards consistent standards of schooling?
- Value for money in foreign aid? - Currency management in international development cooperation
- Food control – is central government fulfilling its responsibility?
- Primary health care governance – based on need or demand?
- Information security in the civil public administration
- The management of regional project funds – shared responsibility, reduced clarity?
- Support for carers
- The Swedish Export Credits Guarantee Board – efficiency in the export guarantee system?
- Retiring – why so complicated?
- Swedfund International AB – Is the company efficiently financed seen from the State’s perspective?
- The State's dimensioning of teacher training – are the correct number of teachers being trained?
- Introduction guides - does the link between individual and labour market work?
- The national pension system – a review of the review
- Utilising and developing the competencies of newly arrived immigrants – the right measure at the right time?
- Newly arrived immigrants in Sweden – effective initiatives for a quick reception?
- The State and civil society in the integration process
- The Armed Forces – a challenge for the Government Audit Reports concerning the defence area 2010–2014
- Restructuring of the Swedish Armed Forces
- To appeal to the administrative court
- Economic conditions for the ongoing restructuring of the Swedish Armed Forces
- Effects of amended rules for the part-time unemployed
- Housing for the elderly in depopulated areas
- Government measures in venture capital provision
Share in social media and by e-mail
Send your questions or comments via the form below and we will make sure that they reach the right member of staff. Please state if your question concerns the information on this particular page.